My name is Kevin Capps and I own and operate K.C. Customs & Remodeling, Inc.
I maintain a philosophy of excellence versus size. I set up my company to deliver exceptional personal service and quality designing and building kitchens, bathrooms, additions and new homes in the Bay Area. I am not trying to create the biggest home remodeling or general construction company.
- We are a Design Build company – we first design your project and then build it. Our start-to-finish process is proven to reduce costs and virtually eliminate costly project delays and project surprises that plague most projects.
- I understand that you are probably feeling a little anxiety about selecting a design build company to design and build your kitchen, bath, addition or new home.
- I will provide you with reviews, ratings and references for our most recent projects. We believe this is the easiest way for you to feel comfortable with the work we are completing now.
- We provide fixed price contracts as soon as we complete your design. Our approach takes out the guesswork and protects you from surprises in the final price that are so common in our industry.
My Clients Know that We Do What We Promise and
I Encourage You to Ask Them.
I want to assure you that your project can be completed as proposed without the typical headaches, delays, surprise charges and poor quality that are so common in this industry.
- I encourage you to carefully review all of the information we are providing.Use this information and you will be much better prepared to evaluate every design build or home remodeling contractor you speak to.
- This is an important decision for most homeowners and I believe the amount of detail we provide will make it easy for you to understand what we are offering and how you will benefit from our design build process.
- All of the little things we do help us maintain an A+ rating as an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We have also been recognized for excellence in construction for 4 consecutive years by an independent rating service.
- I realize that most people are worried about the cost of their project and they want to make sure that they get fair value for their investment. We will be pleased to provide you with a complete copy of our Homeowners Checklist and a sample of the amount of detail we include with every proposal at our first meeting.
The design build and home remodeling industry in the Bay Area is very competitive and I thank you for the opportunity to earn your respect and then your business.
If you are ready to fulfill your dream please give us the opportunity to add you to our growing list of satisfied clients. We have the experience you need to complete your: addition, kitchen, bathroom, whole house renovation or new home.
Thanks for your time and I look forward to meeting with you in person. Call us today at (408) 385-1914 and get started on your dream.