Our Company Philosophy is Based on Two Principles:
1. I Prefer Excellence Versus Size
2. We Create Each Project Not Just Construct It
My name is Kevin Capps and when I started my company in 2000, my goal wasn’t to become the biggest home remodeling or design build company in the Bay area.
Instead, we strive to create each project not just construct it.
- We are a Design Build company – we first design your project and then build it. We provide home remodeling services in the Bay area with a focus on kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, room additions, whole house renovations and new home construction.
- Creativity is the most important part of our Design/Build process because that is the only way to turn our client’s dreams into reality based on my 20+ years of experience
- This doesn’t mean that you need an unlimited budget to work with us.
- Our start-to-finish Design/Build process is proven to reduce costs and virtually eliminate costly project delays and project surprises that plague most home renovation projects.
- Once all of the specifications are finalized you can feel comfortable that our budget will be within a 3% accuracy range. This type of accuracy is rarely found in the home remodeling industry. In fact, you may have read about or heard horror stories of projects that ran 20% to 50% over budget.
- Because we design your project, we know all of the little details that you are counting on and this ensures the build phase of your project will go a lot smoother.
- Our approach gives you the opportunity to ask every question you want and then I can offer suggestions and recommendations. I find that my clients appreciate that my 10+ years working as a carpenter before I started my company allows me to suggest the best way to achieve the look and functionality they really want.
- Our step-by-step installation procedure, pre-construction and post-construction checklists help us to navigate the challenges that are part of every home remodeling project.
Client Communication – Keeping You Informed
It is easy to say that you keep your clients informed. We have written policies and procedures so you can be confident that we will do what we say.
Design Build contractors need enough resources to be able to adjust their schedules to meet changes due to inspection delays, delayed material shipments or the many other unexpected or unanticipated issues that occur with poor planning.
- Our pre-construction checklist, written installation process and project updates every week (and most times daily) are all essential parts of keeping your project on time.
- Keeping you informed helps you feel comfortable that progress is being made. This is especially true when you want to compare certain phases of a project like tear out which goes very fast with the finish phase that can take a lot longer because of the details required.
- We can also provide you with photos via email if you are traveling so you can stay up to date on the progress of your project.
I invite you to call our references and ask the tough questions. I have included a suggested list of questions you can use to check us out or any other contractor on our references page.
The design build & home remodeling industry in the San Jose area is very competitive. We welcome the opportunity to demonstrate our capabilities.
If you are ready to fulfill your dream please give us the opportunity to add you to our growing list of satisfied clients. We have the experience you need to complete your: addition, kitchen, bathroom, whole house renovation or new home.
Thanks for your time and I look forward to meeting with you in person.
Atherton, CA | Campbell, CA | Cupertino, CA | Fremont, CA |
Los Altos, CA | Los Gatos, CA | Menlo Park, CA | Milpitas, CA | Mountain View, CA
Palo Alto, CA | Portola Valley, CA | San Jose, CA | Santa Clara, CA
Saratoga, CA | Sunnyvale, CA | Woodside, CA