We get it – everyone wants to know how much a particular project will cost.
Home remodeling, home improvement or design build contractors that will give you a “ball park” estimate without meeting you and creating a detailed plan should be avoided. This is totally unprofessional.
We would love to, but there are just too many choices to come up with a number that is realistic.
- For example: there are dozens of cabinets to choose from. You can spend $10,000 or $50,000 to provide the same amount of storage in your kitchen. The same can be said for virtually every component in a remodeling project. That is why some kitchen remodeling projects are $30,000 and some are $80,000.
The good news is that all those choices give us great flexibility to meet your budget.
KC Customs Inc. is a Design Build company – we first design your project and then build it.
Our 7-step design and build process
might seem a bit much but it is one of the reasons why most of our business comes from referrals from happy clients.
- Very early in the process, we will be able to provide you with a budget analysis to narrow the estimated cost to within an accuracy of plus or minus 10 percent of the final cost.
- In the Detail Plan Phase, your plans come to life in full color. (Delete this first line) We use the latest computer design technology that will help you visualize your newly remodeled home in full detail.
- Styles, materials, finishes and products are brought into the mix as we finalize the aesthetic elements of your new space. At this point, our budget will be within an accuracy of plus or minus 3 percent of the final cost. We will also take a close look at any options you may be considering, and how they may or may not affect your final budget.
- Our start-to-finish process is proven to reduce costs and virtually eliminate costly project delays and project surprises that plague home renovation projects.
We provide fixed price contracts as soon as we complete your design and the scope of the work is finalized and agreed to. Our approach takes out the guesswork and protects you from surprises in the final price that are so common in our industry.
If you are ready to fulfill your dream please give us the opportunity to add you to our growing list of satisfied clients. We have the experience you need to complete your: addition, kitchen, bathroom, whole house renovation or new home
Posted in: FAQs