Our 7-step design and build process is one of the reasons why most of our business comes from referrals from happy clients.
- Very early in the process we will be able to provide you with a budget analysis to narrow the estimated cost to within an accuracy of plus or minus 10 percent of the final cost. As more and more decisions are made like finalizing materials and finishes we are able to narrow the budget to within an accuracy of plus or minus 3 percent of the final cost.
- As soon as we complete your design and the scope of the work is finalized and agreed to we will provide you with a fixed price contract.
Our approach takes out the guesswork and protects you from surprises in the final price that are so common in our industry.
Our design process is much different than what you may experience with other contractors.
- Many will be reluctant to give you the amount of details we provide. There are plenty of places in a construction project where corners can be cut or inferior materials substituted to make more profit. This is especially true if you accept the lowest bid.
- Leaving out required costs or providing unrealistic allowances for key items is a common practice that can leave homeowners with an unexpected increase in the total price of a project. This tactic is often used by design build and home remodeling contractors to make their proposals appear to have a more favorable price.
- This is one of the reasons that home remodeling projects can run 20% or more over budget.
In the end, the homeowner ends up with a lower quality job that will probably last until the warranty runs out and then will begin to fall apart.
We invite you to compare the level of detail we provide with the proposals other contractors offer. We are confident the advantages of our approach will be obvious.
If you are ready to fulfill your dream please give us the opportunity to add you to our growing list of satisfied clients. We have the experience you need to complete your: addition, kitchen, bathroom, .
Posted in: FAQs