If You Live in Santa Clara, CA and You’re Excited About:
Remodeling Your Kitchen, Bathrooms,
Your Entire Home or Building a New Home…
Let Our Creativity in Designing and Building Home Remodeling Projects
Create the Wow Space You Really Want
K.C. Customs & Remodeling, Inc. is a Design Build company – we first design your home remodeling project and then build it.
We provide design build home remodeling services in Santa Clara, CA with a focus on kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, additions and whole house renovations. We can also build a custom home to fulfill your dream.
- Our start-to-finish process is proven to reduce costs and virtually eliminate costly project delays and project surprises that plague home renovation projects.
- Once all of the specifications are finalized you can feel comfortable that our budget will be within a 3% accuracy range. This type of accuracy is rarely found in the home remodeling industry. In fact, you may have read about or heard horror stories of projects that ran 20% to 50% over budget.
- We provide fixed price contracts as soon as we complete your design. Our approach takes out the guesswork and protects you from surprises in the final price that are so common in our industry.
Many remodeling and general contractors that service Santa Clara, CA create basic designs that are easy to install and very profitable for them.
We don’t work that way.
Our 7-step design build process might seem like a lot of work, but that is the only way we can ensure that you will be happy in the end…and isn’t that the most important part of any project?
Instead, we strive to create each project not just construct it.
- Creativity is the most important part of our Design/Build process because that is the only way to turn our client’s dreams into reality based on my 20+ years of experience.
- This doesn’t mean that you need an unlimited budget to work with us.
- Because we design your project, we know all of the little details that you are counting on and this ensures the build phase of your project will go a lot smoother.
- Our approach gives you the opportunity to ask every question you want and then we can offer suggestions and recommendations. We find that our clients appreciate that Kevin spent 10+ years working as a carpenter before starting his company because it allows him to suggest the best way to achieve the look and functionality our clients really want.
Our experience will help you understand what options will increase your use and enjoyment of your space and which ones are really not worth it.
The design build and home remodeling industry in Santa Clara, CA is very competitive and we thank you for the opportunity to earn your respect and then your business.
If you are ready to fulfill your dream please give us the opportunity to add you to our growing list of satisfied clients.
Thanks for your time and we look forward to meeting with you in person.
Atherton, CA | Campbell, CA | Cupertino, CA | Fremont, CA |
Los Altos, CA | Los Gatos, CA | Menlo Park, CA | Milpitas, CA | Mountain View, CA
Palo Alto, CA | Portola Valley, CA | San Jose, CA | Santa Clara, CA
Saratoga, CA | Sunnyvale, CA | Woodside, CA